Tennis Emirates, the UAE Tennis Governing Body, is please to announce the Organization in a Close cooperation with the following Affiliated Tennis Institution for the New Sport Season 2017/2018:
- Emirates Tennis Academy ( ETA) - School U8 & School U10
- Future Pro Sports (FPS) - Development Rankin Circuit U12 & U14
- Ferrer Timotic Tennis Academy (FTT) - Juniors Ranking Circuit U16 & U18
- Al Nasr Leisure land Tennis Club (ALL) - Men's & Women's Ranking Circuit
- Raquets Academy (RQA) - Seniors Oven 35 Men's & Women's
- Clark Francis Tennis (CFT) - Seniors Oven 45 Men's & Women's
The 1st Season's Opening Tennis Championships under the Patronage of HH Sheikh Hasher Al Maktoum Ben Jumoa Al Maktoum, President of Tennis Emirates counting for the UAE Rankings ( U12 - U14 - U16 - U18 - Men's & Women's- Seniors Over 35 - Senior's Over 45).
The entry deadline is planed for the 27th September 2017.
All the Tennis Institutions are invited to enter their Competitive Players by filling the All Ages Group Entry forms attached here.
Players may also fill the individual Entry Forms and send them back to the e-mail: email@example.com
All competitors must register under the Profile of their related Tennis Institution and get a Tennis Emirates Membership = TE Pin, online through the Tennis Emirates website: www.tennisemirates.ae ( https://tennisemirates.ae/register ) before entering the Singles and Doubles Events.
Please find attached the event Fact Sheets and the related Entry Forms.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact the following:
- Tournament Director : Slah Bramly 0507655686
- Tournament General Referee: Maithem Hussain 050 3544543
- Tennis Emirates Office : 04 3663775 ( Duty Time from Sunday to Thursday from 9 am - To 4 pm)
Good luck to all and best regards