Are you looking for a rewarding career in the healthcare sector? Do you want to work in one of the most advanced and prestigious medical facilities in the region? If yes, then you might be interested in applying for Sheikh Khalifa Hospital careers.
|Sheikh Khalifa Hospital
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|As per UAE labor law
About Sheikh Khalifa Hospital
Sheikh Khalifa Hospital is a group of four hospitals that provide medical services in various specialties to citizens and residents of the Northern Emirates. The hospitals are:
- Sheikh Khalifa Hospital – General
- Sheikh Khalifa Hospital – Women and Children
- Rashid Center for Diabetes and Researches
- Sheikh Khalifa Hospital – Masfoot
The hospitals are established as part of H.H the president initiative, with the aim of improving the health care services in the UAE. The hospitals are accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), which means they meet the highest standards of quality and safety in the industry.
Benefits Work at Sheikh Khalifa Hospital
Working at Sheikh Khalifa Hospital means joining a team of dedicated and qualified professionals who are committed to providing the best care to the patients. You will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Medical insurance and health care
- Annual leave and public holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Career growth and advancement
- FAZAA card, which offers discounts and privileges on various products and services
- A multicultural and diverse work environment
- A culture of tolerance and coexistence in the UAE
How to Apply for Sheikh Khalifa Hospital Careers in Dubai UAE?
If you are interested in working at Sheikh Khalifa Hospital, you can check the list of new vacancies on their official website. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, depending on the position you are applying for. Please specify the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Current Job Openings in Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Registered Nurse, Ob/GYN
- Registered Nurse—Anesthesia / OT
- Consultant Physician, Radiation Oncology
- Directory of Pharmacy
- Senior Radiotherapy Technologist
- Registered Midwives: Maternity and Labor
- Staff/Charge Nurse, ICU
- Staff/Charge Nurse—Operation Theater
- Consultant, Pediatric Surgery
- Specialist- Emergency Medicine
- Consultant: Infectious Diseases
- Consultant: Orthopedics
- Consultant: Radiology
- Consultant: Vascular Surgery
- Consultant: Pediatric ICU/Critical Care
- Specialist: Pediatric ICU/Critical Care
- Consultant, Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU)
- Specialist: Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU)
- A doctor who specializes in women’s health and pregnancy, especially someone with expertise in fetal medicine
- Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecology
All clinical professionals are required to be licensed by Ministry of Health & Prevention. The recruitment teams will assist you in the licensure application process. You should also have relevant qualifications and experience in your field of expertise.
Sheikh Khalifa Hospital is a great place to work if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the healthcare sector. You will have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, and to learn from the best in the industry. You will also be part of a culture that values excellence, innovation, and compassion. If you think you have what it takes to join Sheikh Khalifa Hospital, don’t hesitate to apply for the job vacancies that suit your skills and interests. You might be the next member of the Sheikh Khalifa Hospital family. Good luck!