Do you want a job that makes you feel good and helps others learn? Do you want to work in a dynamic and diverse school that offers quality education to students? If yes, then you might be interested in applying for American Gulf School Sharjah careers.
|American Gulf School
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|As per UAE labor law
About American Gulf School (AGS)
American Gulf School (AGS) is a leading international school in Sharjah, UAE, that follows the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum. The school aims to provide a holistic and rigorous education that prepares students for the challenges of the 21st century. AGS has a multicultural community of students, teachers, and staff who come from different backgrounds and cultures.
AGS offers a range of career opportunities for educators and support staff who are passionate about education and committed to providing excellence in teaching and learning. The school provides a supportive and collaborative work environment that fosters professional growth and development for its employees.
Current Job Vacancies at American Gulf School
AGS is always looking for qualified and experienced candidates to join its team and fill various positions in teaching, administration, and support roles. The current job vacancies at AGS are:
- Vice Principal
- English Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Geography Teacher
- Elementary Homeroom Teacher
- Early Years / KG Teacher
- Primary Homeroom Teacher
- IB Maths Teacher
- Grade 4 Homeroom Teacher
- MYP Physics Teacher
- KG Arabic Homeroom Teacher
- Music Teacher
Benefits of Working at American Gulf School
Working at AGS can be a fulfilling and rewarding experience for anyone who wants to make a positive impact on students’ lives and grow professionally. Here are some of the benefits of working at AGS:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources
- Opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team of educators and staff
- Opportunity to teach and learn in an IB school that promotes inquiry, creativity, and global citizenship
- Opportunity to live and work in Sharjah, a vibrant and culturally rich city in the UAE
Requirements and Expectations for Working at American Gulf School
To work at AGS, you need to meet the following requirements and expectations:
- You must have a relevant degree and certification in your field of expertise.
- You must have a minimum of 4 years of teaching experience in the UAE or in an international school.
- You must have a valid UAE residence visa and work permit.
- You should be really good at talking to people and working well with others.
- You must have a passion for education and a commitment to student learning and well-being.
- You must be able to work collaboratively and respectfully with colleagues, parents, and students.
- You must be able to adapt to the culture and values of AGS and the UAE.
How to Apply for American Gulf School Careers?
If you want to apply for any of the jobs mentioned above, you can do these things:
- Visit the official website of AGS and click on the “Careers” tab.
- Browse through the open positions and select the one that matches your qualifications and interests.
- Just click the “Apply Now” button and fill out the form online.
- Attach your updated resume, cover letter, and relevant documents.
- Submit your application and wait for the confirmation email.
Alternatively, you can also send your resume and cover letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to write the name of the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
American Gulf School Sharjah careers offer a great opportunity for anyone who wants to pursue a career in education and work in a prestigious and progressive school. If you think you have what it takes to join the AGS team, don’t hesitate to apply for the current job vacancies and start your journey in shaping young minds. Good luck!