Are you interested in finding a satisfying job in the healthcare field? Do you want to work in a prestigious hospital that offers excellent services and facilities to its patients and staff? If yes, then you might be interested in applying for Ain Al Khaleej Hospital careers in Dubai and UAE.
|Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|As per UAE labor law
About Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital is one of the leading private tertiary hospitals in the region, supervised by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD). It was established in 2012 and has been providing high-quality and affordable healthcare to the residents of Al Ain and beyond. The hospital has a capacity of 120 beds and offers a wide range of medical specialties, such as cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, radiology, and more.
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital is hiring for various positions, such as:
- Quality Assistant
- Clinical Informatics Specialist
- Registered Nurse
- Auxiliary Aide
- Cath Lab Nurse
- Resubmission Officer
- Medical Coder
- Billing Assistant
- And more
Jobs in Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
To be eligible for any of the jobs in Ain Al Khaleej Hospital, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must have a relevant degree, diploma, or certification in your field of expertise.
- You must have a valid license or registration from the HAAD or equivalent authority, if applicable.
- You must have a minimum of one year of experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in a similar role or setting.
- You must have good communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- You must be fluent in English and Arabic, or any other language as required by the position.
- You must be willing to work in shifts, weekends, and holidays, as per the hospital’s policies and procedures.
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Salary and Benefits
Working at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital is not only a great opportunity to advance your career, but also a chance to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, such as:
- Attractive and tax-free salary, depending on your qualifications and experience
- Annual bonus and performance incentives
- Free accommodation or housing allowance
- Free transportation or transportation allowance
- Free medical insurance and health care
- Free malpractice insurance
- Free uniform and laundry service
- Annual leave and air ticket
- End of service gratuity
- Training and development opportunities
- Career growth and progression
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Recognition and rewards
Apply for a job Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
If you are interested in applying for Ain Al Khaleej Hospital careers, you can follow these simple steps:
- Visit Ain Al Khaleej Hospital’s website or job portals to search for available positions.
- Choose a job that fits your skills, qualifications, and experience.
- Make sure to read the job description and requirements carefully, and make sure you have the skills and qualifications needed for the job.
- Press the ‘apply’ button and complete the online application form by providing your personal and professional information.
- Upload your updated resume, cover letter, and supporting documents, such as your license, certificates, and references.
- Submit your application and wait for the confirmation email from the hospital’s HR department.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted for an interview, either online or in person, depending on the position and location.
- Prepare well for the interview and showcase your knowledge, skills, and personality.
- If you are selected, you will receive an offer letter with the terms and conditions of your employment.
- Accept the offer and complete the pre-employment formalities, such as medical check-up, visa processing, and orientation.
- Start your new job and enjoy your career at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital.
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital careers are a great choice for anyone who wants to work in a reputable and respected hospital in Dubai and UAE. The hospital offers a variety of jobs for different medical specialties and departments, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. The hospital also provides a conducive and supportive work environment, where you can learn, grow, and excel in your profession.