Are you interested in having a fulfilling job in healthcare? Do you want to work in a prestigious and internationally accredited hospital in Dubai? If yes, then you should consider applying for the American Hospital Dubai careers.
|American Hospital Dubai
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|As per UAE labor law
About American Hospital Dubai
The American Hospital Dubai is a leading private hospital in the Middle East that provides high-quality and patient-centered care. The hospital was established in 1996 and has grown to become a 254-bed, acute care, general medical/surgical hospital with more than 80 physicians across 40 specialties.
The American Hospital Dubai is the first hospital in the Middle East to be accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), which is a recognized standard for quality and safety in healthcare. The hospital is also the first in the region to achieve Magnet recognition, which is the highest international recognition for nursing excellence.
The American Hospital Dubai is part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, which means that the hospital’s physicians have access to the expertise and resources of the Mayo Clinic, one of the world’s leading healthcare institutions.
The American Hospital Dubai is located in the heart of Dubai, close to the iconic Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall. The hospital has a modern and spacious campus, with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, such as robotic surgery, hybrid operating rooms, advanced imaging, and digital pathology.
Benefits work at the American Hospital Dubai
Working at the American Hospital Dubai means being part of a diverse and talented team of healthcare professionals who are committed to excellence and innovation. The hospital offers a supportive and collaborative work environment, where you can grow and develop your skills and knowledge.
The American Hospital Dubai also offers a competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Tax-free salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Education allowance
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Annual leave
- End-of-service gratuity
- Relocation assistance
- Visa sponsorship
- Career development opportunities
Current Job Vacancies at the American Hospital in Dubai UAE
- Staff Nurse – Wound Care
- Staff Nurse – Medical Imaging
- Patient Relations Executive
- IT System/Desktop Support Specialist
- Senior Staff Nurse – Nad Al Sheba
- Senior Dental Assistant – Dubai Media City
- Respiratory Therapist
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Senior System Analyst
- Assistant Medical Officer – RCM
- Technical Director of Medical Imaging
Getting hired at the American Hospital Dubai
To increase your chances of getting hired at the American Hospital Dubai, you should:
- Do your research: Learn as much as you can about the hospital, its vision, mission, values, services, and achievements. You can find this information on the hospital’s website, social media pages, and news articles.
- Tailor your resume: Highlight your relevant skills, qualifications, and achievements that match the job requirements and the hospital’s standards. Use keywords and phrases from the job description and the hospital’s website.
- Prepare for the interview: Review your resume and the job description, and anticipate the possible questions that you may be asked. Practice your answers and examples, and be ready to demonstrate your knowledge, skills, and personality. Wear nice clothes, be on time, and believe in yourself.
- Follow up: After the interview, send a thank-you email to the interviewer, expressing your interest and appreciation for the opportunity. Reiterate your strengths and suitability for the position, and ask about the next steps in the hiring process.
How to apply for the American Hospital Dubai Careers?
If you are passionate about medical excellence and suitably qualified to join the American Hospital Dubai’s amazing family of healthcare professionals, you can apply online for one of the currently available vacancies listed on the hospital’s official website. You can also follow the American Hospital Dubai’s careers page on LinkedIn to stay updated on the latest job openings and news.
To apply for any of these positions, you need to create an account on the hospital’s website, upload your resume, and fill out the online application form. You will also need to provide your personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and references.
The people who hire for the hospital will look at your application. If they think you could be a good fit, they will get in touch with you to talk more in an interview. The interview process may vary depending on the position, but it usually involves a phone or video interview, followed by an in-person or online assessment, and a final interview with the hiring manager.
The American Hospital Dubai is a great place to work if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the healthcare sector. The hospital offers a variety of job opportunities for qualified and experienced candidates, as well as a competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package. To apply for the American Hospital Dubai careers, you need to visit the hospital’s website, create an account, upload your resume, and fill out the online application form. You can also follow the hospital’s careers page on LinkedIn to stay updated on the latest job openings and news.