Are you looking for a rewarding career in the luxury industry? Do you want to work with some of the most famous and important brands in the world? Do you have a passion for excellence, innovation and customer service? If yes, then you might be interested in joining the Chalhoub Group, the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East.
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|As per UAE labor law
About Chalhoub Group
Chalhoub Group is a family-owned business that was founded in 1955 by Michel and Widad Chalhoub in Damascus, Syria. Today, the group is led by their sons Patrick and Anthony Chalhoub, and has grown to become one of the largest and most successful luxury retailers in the region, with over 12,000 employees and 650 retail outlets across 14 countries.
The group operates in various sectors of the luxury industry, such as fashion, beauty, jewelry, watches, accessories, home and travel. Some of the iconic brands that the group represents include Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Fendi, L’Occitane, Swarovski, Sephora, Tanagra and Level Shoes.
The group also has its own brands, such as Wojooh, the leading beauty retailer in the Middle East, and Faces, the ultimate beauty destination for the latest trends and products. Additionally, the group has launched several initiatives to support the development of the luxury sector in the region, such as the Chalhoub Impact, the Chalhoub Greenhouse and the Chalhoub Retail Academy.
Benefits Work at Chalhoub Group
Working at Chalhoub Group means being part of a dynamic and diverse team that shares a common vision: to make every customer experience unforgettable and to make their dreams come true. The group offers a unique career path that allows you to explore your potential, learn new skills, grow professionally and personally, and contribute to the success of the business.
Some of the benefits of working at Chalhoub Group are:
- A competitive salary and incentive scheme
- A comprehensive health insurance and wellness program
- You get a lot of days off each year, including public holidays
- A flexible and agile work environment
- A culture of recognition and reward
- A learning and development platform that offers online and offline courses, coaching and mentoring
- A social and community engagement program that supports various causes and charities
- A great place to work certification in 7 countries: UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Egypt and India
Requirements for Chalhoub Group Jobs in Dubai United Arab Emirates
The requirements for Chalhoub Group jobs vary depending on the role, the brand and the location. However, some general requirements are:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the luxury industry or a similar sector
- A fluent command of English and Arabic, and any other languages as required by the role
- Being good at helping customers and talking well with others
- A passion for the luxury sector and the brands that the group represents
- A willingness to learn, adapt and innovate
- Likes working with others and is a good team player
- A respect for the values and culture of the group and the region
Chalhoub Group Walk in interviews
If you are invited for a Chalhoub Group interview, you should prepare yourself by doing the following:
- Research the group, the brand and the role that you applied for
- Review your resume and highlight your achievements and skills that match the job requirements
- Prepare some examples of how you handled different situations in your previous roles, such as dealing with customers, solving problems, working in a team, etc.
- Dress professionally and appropriately for the role and the brand
- Arrive on time and bring a copy of your resume and any other documents that you may need
- Feel sure of yourself, be nice, and show excitement in the interview
- Ask relevant questions about the role, the expectations, the culture and the opportunities
- Follow up with a thank you email and express your interest in the role
How to apply for Chalhoub Group Jobs in Dubai UAE?
If you are interested in working at Chalhoub Group, you can browse the current job openings on their official career website. You can filter the jobs by location, department, function, brand and contract type. You can also create a profile and upload your resume to receive personalized job alerts and recommendations.
To apply for a job, you need to fill out an online application form and answer some questions related to your skills, experience and motivation. You may also be asked to complete some online assessments or video interviews. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by a recruiter for further steps.
Current Job Vacancies at Chalhoub Group
- Retail Manager
- Fashion Consultant
- Beauty Consultant
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Finance Analyst
- Store Designer
- Distribution Supervisor
- People Experience Specialist
Chalhoub Group is a great place to work if you are looking for a rewarding career in the luxury industry. The group offers a variety of job opportunities in different sectors, brands and locations, as well as a supportive and stimulating work environment. To apply for Chalhoub Group jobs, you need to visit their career website, find a suitable role, and submit your application online. If you are selected, you will go through a series of interviews and assessments to evaluate your fit for the role and the group. To ace the interviews, you need to prepare well, showcase your skills and experience, and demonstrate your passion for the luxury sector and the brands that the group represents.