If you are interested in working for Credence High School, you will be glad to know that they have multiple job vacancies for the next academic session starting from 25th March 2024. We will guide you on how to apply for these vacancies and what are the requirements and benefits of working at Credence High School.
|Credence High School
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|As per UAE labor law
About Credence High School
Credence High School is a leading CBSE-affiliated school in Dubai that offers quality education and holistic development for students from KG to Grade 12. The school is passionate about evolving people and aiding individuals to become excellent teachers. Credence High School has a perfect environment where you will get the opportunity to grow, flourish and succeed.
Benefits of Working at Credence High School
Working at Credence High School is not only a rewarding career choice, but also a great opportunity to enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Free accommodation and transportation
- Medical insurance and annual leave
- Professional development and training
- Positive work environment and supportive colleagues
- Engaged and motivated students
- State-of-the-art facilities and resources
- Access to the latest technology and innovation
Current Job Vacancies at Credence High School
According to the official website of Credence High School, the current job vacancies are as follows:
- Math Teacher (Gr 2-5) (Gr 6-8) (Gr 9-12)
- Science Teacher (Gr 2-5) (Gr 6-8)
- Biology Teacher (Gr 9-12)
- SST Teacher (Gr 2-5)
- Islamic Studies Teacher (Gr 6-8)
- Arabic Teacher (Gr 2-5) (Gr 6-8)
- Computer Teacher (Gr 6-8)
- Accountancy Teacher (Gr 9-12)
- Early Years Home room Teacher (KG1 / KG2)
These are all full-time positions and require a minimum of two years of qualified teaching experience in UAE in the same subject. The candidates must also hold a bachelor’s degree in education, specialization in the relevant subject (Bachelor’s or Master’s), and have their certificates attested mandatorily. Candidates with Distance or Open University degrees are strictly not accepted.
How to Apply for Credence High School Jobs
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying for any of the vacancies, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the career page of Credence High School and click on the “Click Here to Apply” button.
- Fill out the online application form with your personal and professional details, and upload your resume and passport size photo.
- Submit the application form and wait for a confirmation email from the school.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted for an interview and a demo lesson at the school premises.
- If you are selected, you will receive an offer letter and a contract from the school.
Credence High School is a prestigious and progressive school in Dubai that is looking for talented, motivated and well-qualified teachers for various subjects and grades. If you are passionate about teaching and learning, and want to join a dynamic and diverse team of educators, you should apply for the job vacancies at Credence High School as soon as possible. You can visit their website for more information and apply online through their career page.