Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career at one of the world’s leading technology companies? Do you want to work in a diverse and dynamic environment that fosters innovation and collaboration? If yes, then Google might be the place for you!
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|As per UAE labor law
Google is not only a search engine, but also a provider of various products and services that help people and businesses around the world. From Gmail and YouTube to Google Cloud and Google Workspace, Google offers solutions for every need and interest.
Google has offices in more than 70 countries, including Dubai and UAE, where it operates as a regional hub for the Middle East and North Africa. Google Dubai and UAE offer a range of opportunities for talented and passionate individuals who want to make a positive impact on the world.
Current Google Careers Openings in Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Marketing Manager, Brand Media, Google Cloud
- New Business Specialist, Google Workspace
- People Consultant (English, Arabic)
- Senior Security Consultant
- Field Solutions Architect
- Communications Manager
- Strategic Negotiator
Benefits of Working at Google?
Working at Google is not only about having a great job, but also about enjoying a great culture and lifestyle. Some of the benefits of working at Google are:
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, stock options, and bonuses.
- Flexible work arrangements, such as remote work, part-time work, and flexible hours.
- Learning and development opportunities, such as online courses, mentoring programs, and career coaching.
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives, such as employee resource groups, affinity networks, and community outreach.
- Wellness and wellbeing programs, such as fitness centers, massage rooms, yoga classes, and mental health support.
- Fun and perks, such as free food and drinks, games, events, and travel.
How to apply for a Job at Google in Dubai and UAE?
If you are interested in any of the job openings at Google in Dubai and UAE, you can apply online through the Google Careers website. You will need to create a profile, upload your resume, and fill out some basic information. You will also need to answer some questions related to the role you are applying for, and provide some examples of your work or projects. Depending on the role, you may also need to take some online assessments, such as coding tests, aptitude tests, or personality tests.
Google is a great place to work, with a variety of job opportunities in Dubai and UAE. Whether you are interested in engineering and technology, marketing and communications, or people, you can find a role that suits your skills, interests, and goals. Working at Google means being part of a global team that is constantly innovating and making a positive impact on the world. If you want to join Google, you can apply online through the Google Careers website, and follow the hiring process. You may also want to check out some tips and resources from Google to help you prepare for your application and interviews. Good luck!