Are you looking for a rewarding career in a world-class academic institution? Do you want to work in a dynamic, diverse, and innovative environment? If yes, then you might be interested in the job opportunities at NYU Abu Dhabi (NYUAD).
|NYU Abu Dhabi
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|As per UAE labor law
About NYU Abu Dhabi
NYUAD is a branch campus of New York University, one of the leading research universities in the world. NYUAD offers a liberal arts and sciences education, with over 25 majors and minors, to students from more than 120 countries. NYUAD also conducts cutting-edge research in various fields, such as science, engineering, social sciences, humanities, and arts.
NYUAD is located in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), a vibrant and cosmopolitan city that offers a high quality of life, cultural diversity, and economic prosperity. Abu Dhabi is also a regional hub for business, tourism, and innovation, with easy access to other destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe.
Work at NYUAD
Working at NYUAD means being part of a global community of students, faculty, and staff who believe in the value of a liberal arts education, world-class research, and giving back to the local community. NYUAD offers a range of benefits and opportunities for its employees, such as:
- Competitive salaries and allowances
- Generous leave and holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance and wellness programs
- Retirement and savings plans
- Professional development and training
- Relocation and housing assistance
- Educational subsidies for dependents
- Access to campus facilities and resources
- Cultural and social events and activities
Jobs are Available at NYUAD
NYUAD recruits talent from around the world for various positions across its academic and administrative divisions. Some of the current job openings at NYUAD are:
- Faculty Positions: NYUAD seeks distinguished faculty who are experts in their fields and committed to teaching and mentoring students. Faculty positions are available in different disciplines, such as computer science, mathematics, psychology, biology, engineering, economics, history, literature, and art. Faculty members also have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues at NYU New York and other global sites, as well as with local and international partners.
- Postdoctoral and Research Positions: NYUAD offers postdoctoral and research positions for scholars who want to pursue interdisciplinary research projects in various domains, such as neuroscience, genomics, climate change, cyber security, social justice, and urbanization. Postdoctoral and research associates work with faculty mentors and have access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
- Academic Staff Positions: NYUAD hires academic staff who support the teaching and research missions of the university. Academic staff positions include instructors, lecturers, tutors, lab technicians, librarians, and curriculum developers. Academic staff members also contribute to the academic advising and mentoring of students, as well as the development and implementation of academic policies and programs.
- Administrative Positions: NYUAD employs administrative staff who provide essential services and functions to the university. Administrative positions include managers, coordinators, assistants, analysts, specialists, and consultants in various departments, such as admissions, finance, human resources, information technology, communications, facilities, and security. Administrative staff members also participate in the planning and execution of strategic initiatives and projects.
How to Apply for a Job at NYUAD?
If you are interested in working at NYUAD, you can visit the Careers page on the official website to search for vacancies that match your skills and experience. You can also sign up for job alerts to receive notifications of new openings. To apply for a job, you need to create an online profile and submit your resume and cover letter, along with any other required documents. You can also track the status of your application and communicate with the hiring team through the online portal.
NYUAD is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds, genders, nationalities, and abilities. NYUAD is also committed to fostering a culture of respect, inclusion, and belonging for its employees and community members.
NYUAD is a great place to work for anyone who wants to be part of a leading academic institution that offers a stimulating and supportive environment, a diverse and international community, and a rewarding and meaningful career. If you are looking for a job in Dubai or UAE, you should definitely consider applying for a job at NYUAD. You might find your next great role at NYUAD. Good luck!