Are you interested in a satisfying job in the food and beverage industry? Do you want to work for a global leader that values innovation, sustainability and diversity? If yes, then PepsiCo might be the perfect place for you.
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|As per UAE labor law
PepsiCo is one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, with more than 200 brands that are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries and territories. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes iconic brands such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream. In 2021, PepsiCo made over $79 billion in net revenue, thanks to a portfolio that includes both beverages and convenient foods.
PepsiCo’s vision is to be the global leader in beverages and convenient foods by winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is PepsiCo’s strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how the company will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
Benefits Working at PepsiCo
Working at PepsiCo means joining a diverse and inclusive team that is passionate about making the world smile and putting each other first. PepsiCo offers a variety of benefits and opportunities for its employees, such as:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Learning and development programs
- Flexible work arrangements
- Wellness and well-being initiatives
- Employee recognition and rewards
- Corporate social responsibility and volunteerism
- Culture of innovation and collaboration
Current Job Vacancies at PepsiCo in Dubai United Arab Emirates
If you are interested in working for PepsiCo in Dubai or UAE, you can explore the available job vacancies on the PepsiCo Careers website. You can search for the jobs by keyword, location, category or function. Some of the current job openings include:
- Administrative Assistant
- Sales Representative
- Marketing Manager
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- Human Resources Manager
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Production Supervisor
How to Apply for PepsiCo Jobs in Dubai & UAE?
The PepsiCo hiring process may vary depending on the role and location you are applying for, but it generally consists of the following stages:
- Online Application: You need to submit your online application through the PepsiCo Careers website. Make sure to tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific job you are applying for and highlight your relevant skills and achievements.
- Online Assessments: You may be required to take some online assessments as part of your application. These may include numerical, verbal, logical or situational judgement tests. The purpose of these tests is to evaluate your cognitive abilities, personality traits and problem-solving skills.
- Phone Interview: If you pass the online assessments, you may be invited for a phone interview with a PepsiCo recruiter. The phone interview is usually 30 minutes long and covers your motivation, fit and experience for the role. You may also be asked some behavioral or competency-based questions.
- Face-to-Face Interview: The final stage of the hiring process is the face-to-face interview, which may be conducted in person or via video call. You may meet with one or more PepsiCo managers or employees, depending on the role and level you are applying for. The face-to-face interview is more in-depth and focuses on your technical skills, knowledge and potential for the role. You may also be asked to do a case study, presentation or role play, depending on the role.
- Job Offer: If you successfully complete all the stages of the hiring process, you will receive a job offer from PepsiCo. The job offer will include the details of your salary, benefits, start date and other terms and conditions of employment. You will need to accept or decline the offer within a specified time frame.
PepsiCo is a great place to work for anyone who wants to join a global leader in the food and beverage industry and make a positive impact on the planet and people. PepsiCo offers a variety of career opportunities in Dubai and UAE, as well as competitive compensation and benefits, career development and growth, and a culture of innovation and collaboration.