Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the healthcare sector? Do you want to work in a world-class medical facility that offers excellent services and opportunities for growth and development? If yes, then you might be interested in applying for a job at Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC) in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
|SSMC (Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City)
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|As per UAE labor law
About Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC)
SSMC is one of the largest and most advanced hospitals in the UAE and the region. It is a joint venture between Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA) and Mayo Clinic, a leading academic medical center in the US. SSMC provides specialized care in more than 30 medical and surgical specialties, including cardiology, neurology, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, and trauma. SSMC also has a state-of-the-art research and education center, where it conducts clinical trials and trains medical professionals.
Work at SSMC
Working at SSMC means being part of a diverse and dynamic team of healthcare professionals who are committed to excellence and innovation. SSMC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as a supportive and collaborative work environment. SSMC also provides opportunities for career advancement and professional development, as well as access to the latest technology and equipment. SSMC values its employees and recognizes their contributions to the organization and the community.
Benefits of working at SSMC
As an employee of SSMC, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- A comprehensive medical insurance and life insurance.
- A generous annual leave and public holidays.
- A relocation allowance and housing allowance.
- A transportation allowance and education allowance.
- A pension plan and end-of-service gratuity.
- A career development plan and training opportunities.
- A recognition and reward program and employee wellness program.
Requirements for working at SSMC
To work at SSMC, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a valid and relevant qualification and license for your position.
- You must have a minimum of two years of experience in your field.
- You must have a good command of English and Arabic languages.
- You must have a clear criminal record and a good health status.
- You must be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi and work in shifts.
How to apply for a job at SSMC?
SSMC has a variety of job openings for different positions and levels, ranging from doctors, nurses, technicians, pharmacists, administrators, and more. You can browse the current vacancies on the SSMC website or on other online platforms. You can also submit your resume and cover letter online or by email, and wait for the recruitment team to contact you for further steps. Alternatively, you can also volunteer at SSMC and gain valuable experience and skills in a highly rewarding environment.
SSMC is a prestigious and progressive healthcare institution that offers a variety of career opportunities for qualified and motivated individuals. If you are interested in working at SSMC, you can apply online or by email, and join a team of professionals who are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the patients and the society. SSMC is more than just a hospital, it is a place where you can make a difference and achieve your career goals.